One tree hill forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One tree hill forum

Dobrodosli! Ovo je forum za Teen-agere! posetite, zabavite se i registrujte se...

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

hahaha. memorable quotes

Ići dole 
+8
Clothes.Over.Bros
saska_94
*Naley 4ever* <3
dark_angel
Ena
Bittersweet_Girl
#Zh.@.B!.tz.@#
dream_girl
12 posters
Idi na stranu : 1, 2  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
dream_girl
Administrator
Administrator
dream_girl

Broj poruka : 1538
Godina : 31
Datum upisa : 29.03.2007

hahaha. memorable quotes Empty
PočaljiNaslov: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeNed Dec 30, 2007 6:50 pm

ovde pisite neke citate iz serije

Coach Whitey Durham: Scott.
Nathan: Sup coach?
Coach Whitey Durham: Not you.
[looks at Lucas]
Coach Whitey Durham: You.
[looks at Nathan]
Coach Whitey Durham: You go read a book or somethin
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.onetreehill-forum.editboard.com
dream_girl
Administrator
Administrator
dream_girl

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeNed Dec 30, 2007 6:50 pm

Lucas 'Luke' Scott: Why are you a cheerleader? I mean, no offense or anything, but you're about the least cheery person I know.
[gets into truck and comes out few minutes later after it seems like Nathan isn't coming to pick Peyton up]
Lucas 'Luke' Scott: Come on. Let me give you a ride. I'll let you insult me.
Peyton: First of all, you don't know me. And second of all, you don't know me.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
#Zh.@.B!.tz.@#
Webmaster
Webmaster
#Zh.@.B!.tz.@#

Broj poruka : 2196
Datum upisa : 05.03.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeNed Dec 30, 2007 6:58 pm

meni je naj ono sa kareninim deckom kada mu je predtawljala lukasa:

ovo je lukas, i ovaj kaze aaa mali lukas, samo sto i nije tako malo.... :haha:
tako nesto u tom smislu je bilo.... :haha: :haha: :haha:
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://onetreehill-forum.editboard.com
dream_girl
Administrator
Administrator
dream_girl

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeNed Dec 30, 2007 7:29 pm

Meni je odvala kad u cetvrtoj sezoni Dan farba zid na kojem pise UBICA
A mali Keith kaze: IZGLEDA DA NISAM JA JEDINI KOJI ZNA STA SI URADIO
A onda Dan: Zacepi ti prepotentni duse..
.hhahahahahahahaahhahahaha
jos je jace na eng. ako neko ima tacne reci nek ubaci!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Bittersweet_Girl
VIP član
VIP član
Bittersweet_Girl

Broj poruka : 781
Godina : 34
Datum upisa : 10.04.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeNed Dec 30, 2007 9:16 pm

Ova iz mog siga :haha:
Kad se setim josh nekik napisacu smesak
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
dream_girl
Administrator
Administrator
dream_girl

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePon Dec 31, 2007 8:01 am

Brooke: Lucas! Do not make me come in there with you! If you stay in there any longer, you're going to use up all the hot water if you haven't already!
[she sticks her hand into the shower]
Brooke: Oh, my God! That's cold water. You're taking a cold shower! Ew. Well, the next time you have a wet dream, tell Peyton I say hi!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Bittersweet_Girl
VIP član
VIP član
Bittersweet_Girl

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePon Dec 31, 2007 10:41 pm

Haley James: [after Chris auditions to play at tric] Wow, you're really good!
Chris Keller: Yeah, I know.

Haley James: She doesn't want to go. She doesn't want to see her high school sweetheart slash your brother Dan slash the jerk who abandoned Lucas slash the father of Nathan, the team's star player slash my wrists if I hear this story again. Let's go.

Haley James: The magazine pages are sticky again, little perv. Hey, Lucas! Have you been reading this?
Lucas 'Luke' Scott: I don't know, Haley. Is that the "Why do I hang out with these people?" issue, because your on the cover of that, right?
Haley James: Actually it's the "My best friend is an idiot" issue, and there you are

Lucas: [to Peyton] Hey. So I saw Nathan in the shower... yeah, no wonder you broke up with him. :haha:

Brooke: Okay. Read it. Just skip to the last line. Go ahead.
Lucas: What's wrong with the last line? "You're mine forever." Sounds pretty damn good to me.
Brooke: Yeah. Sounds great. Sounded even better when I read it the first time last spring in another letter you wrote. To Peyton!

Peyton: Go Brooke yourself.

Chris Keller: Come on. Either he gets jealous or me, you and Brooke have a threesome. Either way, it's win-win for you.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Bittersweet_Girl
VIP član
VIP član
Bittersweet_Girl

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePon Dec 31, 2007 10:45 pm

Ellie Hart: It's an article I wrote.
Peyton: For what, Lying Bitch Monthly?

Lucas: Man, its been like, twenty minutes, do you think they're coming back?
[Nathan shrugs, then starts laughing]
Lucas: What?
Nathan: Thing, Thing 1, and Thing 3.
[they both laugh]
Lucas: Well, yeah, man, he was the third.
Nathan: Yeah. :haha:

Brooke: [pointing to Haley] So what's the deal with that one anyway?
Peyton: She's tutoring Nathan... supposedly.
Brooke: And hanging out with Lucas? And we're supposed to believe she's just friends with both of them? Right...
[Nathan walks over to Haley and nods]
Brooke: Oh My God! Did you just see that?
Peyton: See what?
Brooke: He just gave her the nod!
Peyton: What nod?
Brooke: The "Hey, let's hook up after the game" nod. You wanna know what I think? I think Nathan likes tutor girl, tutor girl likes Lucas, and I know I like Lucas, and I have no idea who the hell you like any more so this has been turned into one big love... rectangle plus one... whatever that is!

Peyton: What are you still doing here?
Haley James: [sarcastically] I'm thinking of transferring... what's you're excuse?
Peyton: Brooke... she's been in there forever.
Brooke: [High on pain killers] Peyton!
[stumbles over to Peyton]
Brooke: This is my best friend in the whole wide world, don't you think she's pretty?
Peyton: What the hell is this?
College Guy: She found some pills... on the floor, just let her sleep it off and she'll be fine, I should probably go.
Brooke: Call me!
[Brooke trips and Haley catches her]
Brooke: Hey what's your name?
Haley James: HALEY...
Brooke: Yeah I don't like that name, let's call you Brooke...
[Haley puts Brooke in the backseat]
Peyton: Thanks... so where are you going now?
Haley James: I was gonna catch the last bus out.
Peyton: It just left...
Brooke: That's perfect! Brooke you can come with us!
[Peyton looks at Haley strangely]
Haley James: Yeah she named me Brooke...
Brooke: Can she come? Please Peyton?
Peyton: Fine, but don't touch the stereo or else we're gonna have a problem!
Brooke: [singing and shaking her pom-poms] We're goin' on a road trip, we're goin' on a road trip...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Bittersweet_Girl
VIP član
VIP član
Bittersweet_Girl

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePon Dec 31, 2007 10:50 pm

Peyton: Oh, my God... Brooke, didn't you think to put gas in the car?
[Brooke looks at Haley]
Brooke: Answer the question, Brooke!
Haley James: [gets out of the car] Hey, Peyton, pop the trunk.
Brooke: Peyton, don't listen to her! It might be a trick!
[Peyton pops the trunk anyway]
Haley James: [pulls out a gas can] Great... it's empty! I saw a gas station about a mile down the road, if I'm not back in an hour, tell my mom I loved her.
Brooke: Don't you mean Nathan?
Peyton: I'll go with you.
Peyton: What about me?
[Peyton locks the doors]
Brooke: Peyton... come back! Someone might come...
Haley James: You did remember to crack a window didn't you?
[Peyton and Haley laugh]
Brooke: Come on, you guys, I'm scared!

Brooke: Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust, somebody that, y'know, turns you on... And it's really, really important that these three people don't know each other.
[laughs]
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Ena
Ena

Broj poruka : 385
Datum upisa : 30.12.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePet Jan 04, 2008 11:32 pm

Peyton: I want to draw something that means something to someone... Smejala sam se i kada sam prvi put cula... :)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.facebook.com/sugarhoney
dark_angel
dark_angel

Broj poruka : 540
Datum upisa : 26.05.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeČet Jan 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Haha...Meni je smijesno,ono kad Haley treba da se porodi,i sad dosle u bolnicu s njom Peyton,Brooke,Rachel i ona...Bevin...
I ona baba ,medicinska sestra ili sta vec,ne da Haley da udje tamo kod doktora,ta vec...
I one same udju i sve u glas: Bith,slut,hore,a ona Bevin: Thank you
:haha:
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
dream_girl
Administrator
Administrator
dream_girl

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePon Jan 14, 2008 2:39 pm

hahahahahhaa
ja obozavam Dan-a!
Jules: You didn't turn your cell phone off in a church?
Dan Scott: It might be God.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Naley 4ever* <3
*Naley 4ever* <3

Broj poruka : 833
Datum upisa : 22.06.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePon Jan 14, 2008 10:59 pm

najbolje kad su kod sawetnika:
- Tell me about basketball, Dan.
- You put a ball through a hoop
:haha: :haha: :haha:
rofl
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.facebook.com/AlternativePrue92
saska_94
Dobio/la si ponudu da tvoj lik stane izmedju Nathana i Haley, brzo piši postove da je izbegneš.
Dobio/la si ponudu da tvoj lik stane izmedju Nathana i Haley, brzo piši postove da je izbegneš.
saska_94

Broj poruka : 195
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 13.03.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePon Jan 14, 2008 11:08 pm

da,da...bas sam pre neki dan gledala tu epizodu na kompu ;))
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.sasakovacevic.com
dream_girl
Administrator
Administrator
dream_girl

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeUto Jan 15, 2008 1:55 pm

naley4ever ::
najbolje kad su kod sawetnika:
- Tell me about basketball, Dan.
- You put a ball through a hoop
:haha: :haha: :haha:
rofl
Ma Dan bre KRALJ! :haha: :haha: :haha:
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Clothes.Over.Bros
Clothes.Over.Bros

Broj poruka : 2042
Datum upisa : 02.09.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePet Jan 18, 2008 3:17 pm

A extra je ono u 1. epizodi 5. sezone:

Lucas: (to Jamie) You are a genius. You sure you're not my kid?
:haha:

Ali najvise volim kad Peyton kaze Jake-u

"Someone once told me.Every song has an ending Jake but is that any reason not to enjoy in music?"
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Ena
Ena

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePon Jan 21, 2008 11:31 pm

I like this one by Miss_Murray: I think Nathan likes Tutor Girl, but I think Tutor Girl likes Lucas, and I know I like Lucas, and I don’t know who the hell you like it any more... This is whole turning into one big love… rectangle plus one, whatever that is!

Poslednji izmenio dana Pet Feb 01, 2008 5:42 pm, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Brooke '90
Tvoj lik snima ploču za Peyton's label.
Brooke '90

Broj poruka : 203
Datum upisa : 27.01.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeNed Jan 27, 2008 3:09 pm

Volim sve zaista...Najvise mi se svidja Every song has an ending Jake but is that any reason not to enjoy in music?The truth is,there's nothing to be afraid of.It's just life!
A iz nove sezone ove su super:

Lucas Scott (voiceover): Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday. We graduated high school, saying goodbye. That feeling that you get at seventeen or eighteen that nobody in the history of the world has ever been this close, has ever loved as fiercely or laughed as hard or cared as much. Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday and sometimes it feels like someone else’s memory.

Peyton: Hi, it's Peyton. Yeah, I'm sorry. I know it's late there, I just... what happened to us? You know? I don't know who I am anymore. Or how I got here. I miss who I used to be. I wanna have a home again, ya know? And real friends. You know, the kind of friendships we used to believe in. I miss that. And I miss you. I guess I just miss all of it. Does any of that make any sense?
(We see Peyton's mysterious phone call is... to Brooke)
Brooke: Yeah, it makes all the sense in the world, Peyton. Four years ago, it all seemed so clear, didn't it? Conquer the world, save the world, live happily ever after.
Peyton: Are you happy, Brooke?
Brooke: Sometimes. Not always. Are you?
Peyton: No.
Brooke: Okay, then let me ask you something. What is gonna make you happy, Peyton? Is it how you look? Or the car you drive or the people you know? Is it money or celebrity or power or accomplishments? Because I have all those things and I don't think it's enough.
Peyton: Well then, what is?
Brooke: Love, I think. And that love can be for a boy or a girl or a place or a way of life or even for a family. But where you find it is up to you. So where are you gonna find that love, Peyton?
Peyton: I think I need to go home.
Brooke: Yeah. I was hoping you'd say that.

Haley: The rest of your life is a long time and whether you know it or not it's being shaped right now. You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world, that's just the way it is but for the most part you get what you give. Let me ask you all a question. What's worse not getting everything you wished for or getting it but finding out it's not enough? The rest of your life is being shaped right now with the dreams you chase, the choices you make and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time and the rest of your life starts right now.

Peyton: Okay. You know what? First of all, shut up. And now take a look around. You have a life that any one of these kids would die for. And what's really sad is that most of them probably will.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Clothes.Over.Bros
Clothes.Over.Bros

Broj poruka : 2042
Datum upisa : 02.09.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeNed Jan 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Joj Brooke i meni je najbolja ta prva Peytonina recenica!!!
Obozavam je!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
dream_girl
Administrator
Administrator
dream_girl

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeNed Jan 27, 2008 3:43 pm

Brooke '90 ::
Volim sve zaista...Najvise mi se svidja Every song has an ending Jake but is that any reason not to enjoy in music?The truth is,there's nothing to be afraid of.It's just life!
A iz nove sezone ove su super:

Lucas Scott (voiceover): Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday. We graduated high school, saying goodbye. That feeling that you get at seventeen or eighteen that nobody in the history of the world has ever been this close, has ever loved as fiercely or laughed as hard or cared as much. Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday and sometimes it feels like someone else’s memory.

Peyton: Hi, it's Peyton. Yeah, I'm sorry. I know it's late there, I just... what happened to us? You know? I don't know who I am anymore. Or how I got here. I miss who I used to be. I wanna have a home again, ya know? And real friends. You know, the kind of friendships we used to believe in. I miss that. And I miss you. I guess I just miss all of it. Does any of that make any sense?
(We see Peyton's mysterious phone call is... to Brooke)
Brooke: Yeah, it makes all the sense in the world, Peyton. Four years ago, it all seemed so clear, didn't it? Conquer the world, save the world, live happily ever after.
Peyton: Are you happy, Brooke?
Brooke: Sometimes. Not always. Are you?
Peyton: No.
Brooke: Okay, then let me ask you something. What is gonna make you happy, Peyton? Is it how you look? Or the car you drive or the people you know? Is it money or celebrity or power or accomplishments? Because I have all those things and I don't think it's enough.
Peyton: Well then, what is?
Brooke: Love, I think. And that love can be for a boy or a girl or a place or a way of life or even for a family. But where you find it is up to you. So where are you gonna find that love, Peyton?
Peyton: I think I need to go home.
Brooke: Yeah. I was hoping you'd say that.

Haley: The rest of your life is a long time and whether you know it or not it's being shaped right now. You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world, that's just the way it is but for the most part you get what you give. Let me ask you all a question. What's worse not getting everything you wished for or getting it but finding out it's not enough? The rest of your life is being shaped right now with the dreams you chase, the choices you make and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time and the rest of your life starts right now.

Peyton: Okay. You know what? First of all, shut up. And now take a look around. You have a life that any one of these kids would die for. And what's really sad is that most of them probably will.
Odlican izbora ali ja bih dodala i Jaime-ja.
Jaime: Look mamma, me and daddy made mud!
Jaime: I don't want to... I wanna talk to Brooke
Jaime: It's my life, I'm taking a stand... jes bre
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Brooke '90
Brooke '90

Broj poruka : 203

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePon Jan 28, 2008 2:05 pm

Slazem se! Mali je car!!!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
saska_94
saska_94

Broj poruka : 195
Datum upisa : 13.03.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimePet Feb 01, 2008 8:53 pm

i ja se slazem smesak smesak
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.sasakovacevic.com
Peyton Sawyer
Peyton Sawyer

Broj poruka : 1364

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeSub Feb 02, 2008 9:34 pm

saska_94 ::
i ja se slazem smesak smesak
i jaa smesak
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.treehill.blogger.ba
[džanaa.]
VIP član
VIP član
[džanaa.]

Broj poruka : 2669
Godina : 30
Datum upisa : 18.02.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeSre Feb 20, 2008 2:09 am

ne znam zasto al meni se ova konverzacije(mislim svadja) izmedju njih dvije pravo svidja....

Brooke: I had this horrible dream last night that my best friend told me she had feelings for my boyfriend. Oh, but that wasn't a dream was it?

Peyton: Brooke!

Brooke: Why now, Peyton?! Why would you tell me that you have feelings for Lucas now, when I have so much stuff going on in my life?! Stuff that you don't even know about!

Peyton: Well, so do I. Okay, trust me. But, I didn't wish for this alright, I wished for Jake.

Brooke: Oh, right, you wished for Jake, after you wished for Pete and then Lucas! I cannot believe this is happening again.

Peyton: It's not okay, it's not. Okay, the last time.

Brooke: The last time! Do you hear yourself right now? The last time you tried to steal my boyfriend! He's on the door Peyton! He's on the damn door under me!

Peyton: I don't wanna steal him. okay.

Brooke: But you like him.

Peyton: Brooke, I'm not gonna do anything about it, okay, I'll just bury it.

Brooke: You can't, okay! It's out, it's like the time capsule! And, you could have buried it and not said anything to me about it. So, what is that about?

Peyton: I don't - I just wanted to be honest with you, all right! I didn't wanna make the same mistake as I did last time. And, you even said last night at TRIC that you really didn't miss him.

Brooke: Don't you dare! Don't you dare twist my words around to make yourself feel like you are not a back-stabbing two faced bitch, Peyton, because you are and you know it.

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Ena
Ena

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitimeČet Feb 21, 2008 12:13 am

Jaoj i ja volim tu svadju... Peyt me je bas iznervirala u toj epizodi... Ali bilo mi je i zao...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: hahaha. memorable quotes   hahaha. memorable quotes Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

hahaha. memorable quotes
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 2Idi na stranu : 1, 2  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
One tree hill forum :: ~*=>One Tree Hill :: O seriji...-
Skoči na: